The great dictator / Charles Chaplin Film ... Read More
- 1 of 1 copy available at Monroe County Libraries.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
- ISBN: 9781604654233
- ISBN: 1604654236
- Physical Description: 2 videodiscs (125 min.) : sound, black and white ; ... Read More
- Edition: Special edition.
- Publisher: [Irvington, N.Y.] : The Criterion Collection : 
- Distributor: [Irvington, N.Y.] : Distributed by MK2
- Copyright: ©2011
Originally produced as a motion picture in 1940.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Disc 1. The film -- disc 2. the supplements.
|Creation/Production Credits Note:||
Directors of photography, Karl Struss, Roland ... Read More
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Charlie Chaplin, Paulette Goddard, Jack Oakie, ... Read More
In Chaplin's first talkie, he plays the duel role ... Read More
|System Details Note:||
DVD; region 1, NTSC; full screen (1.33:1) ... Read More
Subtitled for the deaf and hard of hearing.
Named to the National Film Registry in 1997 by the ... Read More