The parasite / Richard Paul Evans.
After defeating Dr. Hatch and the Elgen, Michael and his friends attempt to return to a normal life isn't as easy as they thought it would be. They also soon learn that "normal" doesn't always last. Taylor's prophetic dreams are becoming more disturbing. When she dreams of herself locked in a cage surrounded by bats and a burning city, she fears that the Electroclan's time of peace is coming to an end and that battling the Elgen was only the beginning of the dangers the Electroclan could face. Could it be that, like the myth of the Hydra, cutting off the head of the Elgen only created even more dangerous enemies?
- ISBN: 9781665919524
- ISBN: 1665919523
- Physical Description: xiv, 336 pages ; 24 cm.
- Edition: First Simon Pulse/Mercury Ink hardcover edition.
- Publisher: New York : Mercury Ink, Simon Pulse, 2022.
- Copyright: 2022
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader MG+ 3.9 12 12 517652
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Friendship > Fiction.
Electricity > Fiction.
Tourette syndrome > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
- 1 of 1 copy available at Monroe County Libraries.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.